Premium Blue Boot Steel Toe
Durable, flexible, comfortable boot designed to stand up in the toughest and most aggressive conditions. Ideal footwear for first responders, disaster clean-up teams, water damage, fire damage, mold remediation, natural disaster damage, and restoration services. Equipped to handle any disaster. Steel toe. Puncture resistant.
- 100% waterproof.
- 15″ height providing protection up to your knee.
- Extremely durable and able to withstand cold temperatures without cracking.
- Energy absorbing, self-cleaning outsole with channels to expel water and debris.
- Steel shank provides extra support and safety for any job demand.
- Formed EVA insole provides long hours of comfort.
- Outstanding fit for all day wear in work applications.
- Height trim lines allow these rubber work boots to be cut down from 15 in. height to 12 in. height for versatility.
- Comfortable foot bed cavity supports long wear and durability.
- Designed and assembled in the USA with globally sourced components.
- Steel toe, puncture resistant
M6, M7, M8, M9, M10, M11, M12, M13, W6, W7, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12